Tuesday 10 December 2013

weekending


The december busyness kicked off for me this weekend what with... ★ a trip franco manca in brixton village and craft beer on friday night. ★ a day of sisterly fun at the crafty fox market followed by lunch at the joint on saturday. a long over-due meet-up for dinner and drinks (and an exchange of secret santa gifts) with my old school mates on sunday. Plus, I managed to squeeze in some present wrapping, finally finishing star trek voyager AND crocheting too!

Also, over the rather jam-packed weekend I managed to almost completely book-up the rest of my december which can only mean it's going to go quickly (it's already the 10th?!) so rest assured I'll be savouring every festive minute of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...