Friday 10 August 2012

golden half scans

may - july
waterloo


southbank


sisterly

osterly house


osterly

goat petting

crystal palace

crystal palace dinosaurs

old skool dinosaurs

branches

crystal palace transmitter

crown and anchor

comic con

brockwell park

morning/evening light

forest pub

beard today, gone tomorrow


Just a little insight into my latest adventures with the golden half camera. I took the last one to show Mitch the difference hair makes. It can be quite a shock to kiss a beardy him goodbye in the morning and come home from work to find him shaven and shorn!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great trip! I'm guessing you're in London? I love London!
    I have a giveaway on my blog for a beautiful bracelet which I would love for you to enter! Check it out :)
    Georgia x
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your photos antzy! especially the goat petting

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh so cute! I love the tree photo and the photo of morning/evening light! So beautiful! I must include it in a post one day ^.^
    Best love
    xxxxx
    alexa
    naivebones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - the tree one is my favourite, I'm really pleased how it came out :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...