Monday 2 July 2012

monday?! already?!

In my humble opinion that weekend was over waaaaaaaaay too quickly. This week looks like it's shaping up to be just as busy as the last (which is never a bad thing) but with this sudden appearance of monday again it seems it's only right to post these: pictures that will forever amuse me (and a cat video for good measure).
They used to get me through my tiresome job in data entry and now they get me through tough mondays where friday seems like a far away dream...
Enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I can't even handle the cuteness of these photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah i feel so stupid when I laugh at that cat, but it is just insane

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that jacket is amazing

    Btw new follower here, I'd love if you follow back <3

    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...