Monday 28 April 2014

april pics

Some random pictures from the last month


1 // going for the pot
What with the World Snooker Championships on, and having watched a fair bit of the action, Mitch and I decided to play a game ourselves on friday night at our local working man's club. The drinks are cheap and the table is free.

2 & 3 // sunny brixton village
An afternoon in Brixton which featured a quick stop off at the Crafty Fox Market to pick up an awesome tee from Skev before one of The Joint's finest pulled pork burgers and a salted caramel ice cream.

4 // cloudy skies over battersea

5, 6 & 7 // bluebell carpet 
Yesterday, we went to visit Mitch's parents in Essex. For the first time since I've been going out with Mitch, he took me on a little walk in the woods behind his parents' house. This is what we found.

8 // waiting for the train at Elsenham

9 // shell collection
Discovered when I was clearing out some stuff.

10 // on the actual banks of the thames
A friend and I walked along the south bank to vauxhall. The river was so low that we wandered down the ramp (where the duck boat tends to sit) and admired the view.



2 comments:

  1. Bluebells in the woods are one of my most favourite things, they always looks so pretty, no exception with this one. bravo on going on the banks of the Thames, I look at them sometimes but am not brave enough to go down on my own! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the bluebells looked even more amazing in real life. I don't think I'd've gone down the banks on my own either - luckily my friend Alex is pretty much up for any kind of exploring/adventure! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...