Thursday 11 April 2013

currently


 reading: Caitlin Moran's How To Be a Woman - I'm only 90 pages in and I have laughed out loud several times. On public transport. And I don't care. It's that funny.

 watching: MadMenMadMenMadMenMadMenMadMen, Game of Thrones, The Mimic, The Great British Sewing Bee.

 eating: Avocado and haloumi sandwiches, lots of veggie based dinners and in particular broccoli - it's my go to vegetable at the moment. Oh and dairy milk (obvs).

★ drinking: After waaaaaay too much wine at the weekend I thought I should go on a bit of detox (until this weekend) so I've been drinking lots of water.

★ wearing: jumpers (including the above old gem from your eyes lie) over dresses, tights, DMs (it's not quite converse weather - made that mistake yesterday). Tbh that's been me for the last few months! I've given up the big coat and opted for my light weight one. Not quite ready to surrender the scarf though.

 making: a dress! Although, I'm not counting my chickens just yet, working from a pattern is hard.

 looking forward to: the weekend (duh)!



2 comments:

  1. Aren't we all just living for the weekend? That sweatshirt is amazing! I actually have a YEL package coming in any day :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...