Thursday 5 June 2014

at present


★  Reading: The Martian by Andy Weir. I really wasn't enjoying this very much at the start but the story has certainly picked up now that I'm over a third of the way in. It's got me hooked.

★  Watching: Game of Thrones and not a lot else really. I've not spent many evenings in recently so my tv/series watching has been slack.

★ Eating: Scrambled eggs & beans on toast. I have no idea why but I seem to craving this a lot at the moment. Oh yes, and scotch eggs.

★ Drinking: Mostly water, moderate amounts of white wine (summer's almost here!) and the tastiest beer I've had in aaaaages: Anchor Saison. At 7.2% though, I can only manage two of these bad boys in an evening.

★ Wearing: I dug out one of my all time favourite tees which I haven't worn in forever on account of it actually being a little (read: a lot) too small for me, but whatever, I'm wearing it now (that's it above) :)

★ Feeling: Happy – the sun is actually out and it's warm outside; sneezy – damn you hayfever!; achy but energised – I went to Zumba on Monday and then played badminton on Tuesday, both were very fun but having not been to the gym in 3 months my body got a bit of a shock; slightly stressed – only 10 weekends stand between now and the wedding and there's still quite a few bits to do; a little smug and very relieved – I went to the dentist for the first time in six years (v.bad Annie) but thankfully she said my teeth were looking good.

★ Looking forward to: Summer! (obvs), but, in the more immediate future: potential dress fitting on Saturday followed by a night out in Kings Cross and then it's Field Day on Sunday where I'll get to see the Pixies!!! Much excitement.

1 comment:

  1. Scotch eggs with Game of Thrones sound great! I've read 4 out of the 5 books and I have to say that watching the show is slightly better than reading the books.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...