Friday 25 January 2013

it's all in the geometry... part 1

I have something of a geometric pattern obsession - triangles, repeating shapes, changing colour gradients, you name it, I can't get enough of them. Luckily for me there appears to be A LOT of other people out there who feel the same, so thanks pinterest for bringing us together so we can all obsess over some seriously rad designs (and not do any work whatsoever). Some of my current faves below.
Geometric pattern swoooooon



Andy Gilmore's work is simply awesome.



I would kill for a kitchen floor like this



love this rug


this year I am determined to make some paper art for the flat and this pattern looks pretty damn good.




um..best beach towel ever?



Laura Jobling's design for either wallpaper (yes please) or fabric (hell yes)




source unknown.
But I'm pretty sure this is artwork from an album cover. So pretty, it reminds me of quilt blocks...





1 comment:

  1. that kitchen floor is yummy. i'd be interested in seeing any wall art you make! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...