Monday 24 June 2013

the illustrated packing list: perugia

Only 4 days to go until Italy! Obviously that means I am beyond excited and am struggling to concentrate at work. It also means that I need to start thinking about what I'm going to pack. Now that you're aware of my bizarre packing ritual, this will come as no surprise.
I deliberately used a small piece of paper because, in my logic, this will help me to keep items to a minimum as there's not that much space in hand luggage, especially RyanAir hand luggage. Wish me luck!






2 comments:

  1. I saw this pop up in my Bloglovin and totally thought it was a Gemma Correll post! So cute. When I'm planning holiday outfits I usually just write extensive lists, lists and more lists. We're not going away this summer, just taking two weeks off work to enjoy the Edinburgh festival - would it be weird to plan a holiday wardrobe for two weeks basically sitting in my flat...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not at all - anything that can inspire a good list can't be bad! love gemma correll so I'll take that thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...