Tuesday 4 February 2014

something for spring

cute flats: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
rucksacks: 1 // 2
bomber jackets: 1 // 2 // 3

It's my birthday very soon, and, like at christmas, I'm finding it rather difficult to answer the question: "is there anything you want?" What with moving out in a few weeks I'm reluctant to buy/ask for anything that'll take up space or, inevitability, be boxed up and stored until Mitch and I find our own home. And, thanks to christmas and my kindle, my usual go-to request for books is moot. So, I'm leaning towards some nice things for spring. No, not dresses, I've got too many of those. I'm thinking, some nice things for spring that I don't own such as: a light-weight jacket (perhaps a bomber as I'm sensing I couldn't pull off a biker jacket...), a rucksack (going to need something of the sort for Budapest) and shoes - I don't own any pairs suitable for spring other than my converse. Also, I have quite a few dress patterns that I want to try out but I only seem to have large quantities of floral fabrics, and heaven knows I've got enough floral print dresses. So, I think I'll splash out on one or three geometric prints.





2 comments:

  1. Oh god I want ALLLL of those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! not sure whether I can justify it though...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...