Thursday 13 September 2012

a photo an hour (ish)


I've been meaning to do one of these for a while and decided today should be the day (spontaneous eh?).
9am - I was running rather late this morning. Ah, mirror photo - this is me in my much loved parrot tee.


 10am - still running late. Walk from the station across the green to work. It really was a beautiful morning.

11am - my desk. It looks messy but I did in fact tidy it recently (you don't want to know what it looked like before). You'll note on the screen that I'm trying to get the work/pinterest balance just right.


12 midday - spiral staircase to my office. Went outside to get some air, it's quite a nice spot to stand and ponder.

1pm - highroad. On the walk, via a bridge and underpass, into town to buy some lunch I met this funny little cat

2pm - lunch. No, I didn't eat the magazines.


3pm - gates. Took a little stroll outside and snapped a pic of the gates of where I work.


4pm - late afternoon sustenance 


5pm - calculations and doodling


6pm - to the pub


7pm - vino, 2nd glass


8pm - tube home


9pm - cheese on toast (turns out i'm a little pissed...)

I've seen quite a few other bloggers do these, most of them seem to have rather interesting hour-to-hour goings-on. I, however, possibly did not pick a great day, perhaps it might be better on a weekend... This has been the first week in aaages that I've been solely based in the office - and let me tell you, it aint no circus. The result is what you can see above - a fairly standard day at the office with a cat thrown in for good measure. I hope I haven't bored you all too much. I'm going to leave it there as the wine seems to have gone to my head a little - whoops! Bedtime methinks.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to do this for ages too, but every time I try I fail! maybe this will inspire me. It looks like a nice place to work anyways! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog :) I absolutely LOVE that bird top! I'm pretty jealous of it actually. I really want to do a photo an hour...some day I will.

    xomando

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...